Reviews and discussions
(Redirected from Reviews and Discussions)
Reviews and discussions about the book and the peer economy.
- Stefan Meretz: Peer Economy. A Transition Concept. Translation of the review from Vienna journal Streifzuege No. 41 (Oekonux posting triggered a debate)
- Stefan Merten: Peerconomy - A Critical Review See also the debate on Oekonux mailing list.
- a partial response: Christian Siefkes on the difference between capitalism and the peer economy (an excerpt from this mail)
- P2P Foundation Blog: New book on the expansion of peer production in the physical economy
- decentralization list: Generalizing Peer Production into the Physical World (starting point of a long, but largely off-topic discussion)
- Communication Initiative Network: From Exchange to Contributions
- Sohominium: Neo-Subsistence & Peer Economy
Discussions about specific points
- Oekonux list: Terminology: Peer X?
This page is already very incomplete—please add further links, if you know any.
See also: Reviews and discussions in German